5 classic diner recipes from Twin City Diner
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — On this edition of Recipe Wednesday, FOX8′s Shannon Smith will be at Twin City Diner where the cooks are showing us how to prepare some classic American diner dishes.
Twin City Diner is sharing a number of its own recipes. Among them are its chicken salad, “hot dog and burger chili,” roasted chicken with lemon and herbs, buttermilk fried chicken and hashbrown casserole.
- Click here for a printable version of the chicken salad, “hot dog and burger chili,” roasted chicken and buttermilk fried chicken recipes (.PDF)
Hash Brown Potato Casserole recipe:
- 3 lbs. frozen chopped hash browns or French fries (chop in to cubes)
- 10 oz. cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of celery soup (add ½ can additional water)
- 4 oz. sour cream
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
Fold together and cook at 375 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK