Free yoga, Greenway among recreation planned for innovation quarter
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – It’s not all business at the growing Wake Forest Innovation Quarter.
With free monthly yoga, a planned Greenway trail and redevelopment of the old Bailey Power Plant for restaurant and entertainment space, the research park is positioning itself to not only be a center for working and living — but a place for everyone in the community to have some fun.
FOX8′s Michael Spears reports in the video above.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK