Carver High School SRO honored by school board
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Winston-Salem/Forsyth County School Board honored Carver High School Student Resource Officer Tim Wilson Tuesday evening for his efforts to stop a shooter at the school last month.
Wilson was on duty August 30, when a student shot another student at the school. Police say Christopher Richardson shot another student because of an ongoing dispute between the two.
Superintendent Beverly Emory also recognized the school’s principal and other staff.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child