2-year-old, two siblings looking for Forever Family
You’ve already met his older brother, Trenton and his sister, Kylie.
Now, meet Jamie–a two-year-old who loves to play.
“[Jamie] loves to hug his brother and sister probably a little too much in their opinion. He attaches so quickly to others. He loves people. He loves to interact, he loves his day-care site,” said social worker Andrea Biffle.
Biffle said she would like to see Jamie and his siblings be adopted by a family who is able to work effectively with small children who have a lot of energy and motivation.
If you want more information about adopting Jamie and his siblings, or another child in foster care, call Seven Homes Forever Family at (888) 365-FAMILY or log on to foreverfamily.org.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k