Wake Forest basketball players in action in the classroom
Since Wake Forest basketball coach Skip Prosser passed away in 2007, his legacy has lived on in many ways, including a special reading program in elementary school across the Winston-Salem area.
As part of that program Wake Forest basketball players Aaron Rountree and Coron Williams read “Long Shot” to a group of eager fourth graders at Brunson Elementary School on Monday.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'