Davidson County couple runs organic herb farm as their ‘encore’ career
Pam and Charles Leonard operate a certified organic herb farm in Davidson County.
The Lenoards bought the farm in 2008 after falling in love with a 20th century farmhouse. Now, they’re enjoying what they call an “encore” career.
To learn more about the Leonards, visit gentleharmonyfarm.com.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK