Davidson County couple runs organic herb farm as their ‘encore’ career
Pam and Charles Leonard operate a certified organic herb farm in Davidson County.
The Lenoards bought the farm in 2008 after falling in love with a 20th century farmhouse. Now, they’re enjoying what they call an “encore” career.
To learn more about the Leonards, visit gentleharmonyfarm.com.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault