Davidson County couple runs organic herb farm as their ‘encore’ career
Pam and Charles Leonard operate a certified organic herb farm in Davidson County.
The Lenoards bought the farm in 2008 after falling in love with a 20th century farmhouse. Now, they’re enjoying what they call an “encore” career.
To learn more about the Leonards, visit gentleharmonyfarm.com.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview