Jay-Z to perform in Greensboro, Charlotte
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Jay-Z will perform at the Greensboro Coliseum in January as part of the rap superstar’s upcoming world tour, officials announced Friday.
Jay-Z will perform at the Greensboro Coliseum Complex on Sunday, Jan. 5 as part of his Magna Carter World Tour. The international concert series is being produced by Live Nation.
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 12, but those who plan to purchase them can RSVP for an early-access pre-sale event via Facebook. The pre-sale event starts Wednesday. Otherwise, tickets can be purchased after the normal release date through the Coliseum box office as well as livenation.com and ticketmaster.com.
Prior to his Greensboro stop, Jay-Z will perform at the Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte on Saturday, Jan. 4.
The world tour officially begins Saturday, Nov. 30 in St. Paul, Minnesota. It includes 34 scheduled performances in North America, the last of which is set for Jan. 31 in State College, Pa.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home