Jay-Z to perform in Greensboro, Charlotte
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Jay-Z will perform at the Greensboro Coliseum in January as part of the rap superstar’s upcoming world tour, officials announced Friday.
Jay-Z will perform at the Greensboro Coliseum Complex on Sunday, Jan. 5 as part of his Magna Carter World Tour. The international concert series is being produced by Live Nation.
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 12, but those who plan to purchase them can RSVP for an early-access pre-sale event via Facebook. The pre-sale event starts Wednesday. Otherwise, tickets can be purchased after the normal release date through the Coliseum box office as well as livenation.com and ticketmaster.com.
Prior to his Greensboro stop, Jay-Z will perform at the Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte on Saturday, Jan. 4.
The world tour officially begins Saturday, Nov. 30 in St. Paul, Minnesota. It includes 34 scheduled performances in North America, the last of which is set for Jan. 31 in State College, Pa.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview