Cold front rolls across NC
Mostly-sunny skies are ahead for Friday with highs around 82 degrees. Dew point temperatures will be in the mid-50s, which will be absolutely perfect for anything done outdoors.
High pressure to our northeast will usher in light east winds overnight. This will produce partly-cloudy skies across the western Piedmont. Temperatures will be pleasant, in the lower-60s by daybreak Saturday.
If you are headed to Downtown Greensboro over the weekend, enjoy the sights, sounds and smells! The East West BBQFest is this weekend!
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k