Salem Baking Company nominated in Martha Stewart contest
Salem Baking Company Facebook page photo
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Salem Baking Company is nominated in Martha Stewart’s “American Made” contest, which celebrates American craftsmanship.
Fans of the company’s baked goods are encouraged to vote at www.marthastewart.com/americanmade. Voting will close on September 13 and fans can vote up to six times per day.
Each vote will enter fans into a weekly drawing for a book signed by Martha Stewart, American Express gift cards and other prizes.
If Salem Baking Company is selected as the grand prize winner, it will receive a feature on Martha Stewart’s website and a cash prize.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave