Cold front, autumn-like temperatures headed this way
The first front has brought the humidity down significantly, and the day will be sunny and much more comfortable than yesterday.
High pressure, sandwiched between the two fronts, will keep our winds light and our skies clear. High temperatures will be in the mid 80s, very close to our normal high of 83.
There will be a brief warm-up for Thursday, but cold front #2 will surge across the state bringing autumn-like temperatures.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.