Madison man charged with sexual exploitation of minor
William Shane Cooper
MADISON, N.C. — A Madison man has been charged with sexual exploitation of a minor via electronic communication.
According to the Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office, 27-year-old William Shane Cooper was arrested as the result of warrants obtained in Warren County, Kentucky.
Deputies say the investigation began in January 2013. No other details about the case were provided.
Cooper is being held in the Rockingham County Jail under a $50,000 secured bond.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave