Madison man charged with sexual exploitation of minor
William Shane Cooper
MADISON, N.C. — A Madison man has been charged with sexual exploitation of a minor via electronic communication.
According to the Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office, 27-year-old William Shane Cooper was arrested as the result of warrants obtained in Warren County, Kentucky.
Deputies say the investigation began in January 2013. No other details about the case were provided.
Cooper is being held in the Rockingham County Jail under a $50,000 secured bond.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview