Cold front crossing NC today
On Tuesday, temperatures will remain above normal near 87 degrees by the afternoon. The humidity will also be high. Skies begin as mostly cloudy for the early part of the day, but a clearing trend will be underway by the afternoon. There is a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, with total rainfall remaining below 1/10″ in area rain gauges.
Tuesday night, skies become mostly clear and dew points will drop from the upper 60s to the lower 60s by daybreak Wednesday. Over the next 48 hours, dew point temperatures will slide into the upper 50s, which should bring a very autumn-like edge to the air.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK