Chad Tucker, wife find ‘silly’ way to reveal gender of baby-to-be
Chad Tucker and his wife, Meredith, found a rather silly way to reveal the gender of their baby-to-be.
During their Labor Day party, they gave family and friends cans of silly string. No one knew the gender until pink silly string came spraying out of the cans.
The couple’s first child is due in January.
For those wondering: Melissa Painter’s baby is due very, very soon. We’ll post an update online when the baby arrives!:)
Here are some photos from Chad and Meredith’s big reveal:
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault