5-year-old, two brothers still looking for Forever Family
The phones have been ringing off the hook at Seven Homes Forever Family since we introduced you to five-year-old Kylie and her little brothers.
Kylie’s little brother Trenton, is a three-year-old with a big heart.
“He loves trucks. He loves cars. He loves anything that moves. My guess is that he probably… Trenton that will be the football player, the basketball player later on,” said social worker Andrea Biffle.
Biffle said she would like to see Trenton and his siblings be adopted by a family who is able to work effectively with small children who have a lot of energy and motivation.
If you want more information about adopting Kylie and her two brothers, or another child in foster care, call Seven Homes Forever Family at (888) 365-FAMILY or log on to foreverfamily.org.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview