5-year-old, two brothers still looking for Forever Family
The phones have been ringing off the hook at Seven Homes Forever Family since we introduced you to five-year-old Kylie and her little brothers.
Kylie’s little brother Trenton, is a three-year-old with a big heart.
“He loves trucks. He loves cars. He loves anything that moves. My guess is that he probably… Trenton that will be the football player, the basketball player later on,” said social worker Andrea Biffle.
Biffle said she would like to see Trenton and his siblings be adopted by a family who is able to work effectively with small children who have a lot of energy and motivation.
If you want more information about adopting Kylie and her two brothers, or another child in foster care, call Seven Homes Forever Family at (888) 365-FAMILY or log on to foreverfamily.org.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault