Storms in your Labor Day forecast
There is a 30 percent chance of rain for both Monday and Tuesday. Total rainfall will be less than 1/4″ in Piedmont rain gauges.
High temperatures will be near 90 degrees both days with a UV Index of 9 out of 10.
A cold front will pass through the state in time to usher in low humidity and cooler temperatures on Wednesday. Highs will be in the low- to mid-80s by midweek and the air will feel positively autumn-like!
We hope you have a wonderful Labor Day!
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault