Chance of rain Labor Day weekend
Winds will be light and the UV index will be an 8 out of 10.
If you will be hanging out by the pool this weekend, get your swimming done early, as showers start to pop up in the forecast by Sunday afternoon.
Temperatures will be in the mid- to upper-80s Saturday and Sunday, but we’ll warm up to 90 degrees by Labor Day. There is a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms on Monday afternoon. Total rainfall through Tuesday will be between 1/2″ and 3/4″.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave