Chance of rain Labor Day weekend
Winds will be light and the UV index will be an 8 out of 10.
If you will be hanging out by the pool this weekend, get your swimming done early, as showers start to pop up in the forecast by Sunday afternoon.
Temperatures will be in the mid- to upper-80s Saturday and Sunday, but we’ll warm up to 90 degrees by Labor Day. There is a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms on Monday afternoon. Total rainfall through Tuesday will be between 1/2″ and 3/4″.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy