Catherine makes first appearance since royal baby was born
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, made her first public appearance Friday alongside her husband, Prince William, just over a month after she gave birth to Prince George.
The two spoke to members of the public at the start of the 131-mile Ring O’ Fire coastal ultramarathon in Anglesey, Wales, where the family lives.
Catherine, looking relaxed and in casual dress, was not carrying her son, who’s third in line to the British throne.
The world got its first glimpse of George since he left the hospital in family photographs released earlier this month. They were taken by Catherine’s father, Michael Middleton, in the garden of his Berkshire home.
William, a search-and-rescue pilot, has been stationed at a Royal Air Force base on the remote Welsh island of Anglesey since 2010.
™ & © 2013 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave