Up to $12K offered for info on shooting suspects
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Up to $12,000 is being offering for information on two suspects accused of shooting a Greensboro gas station clerk in his legs.
The two suspects allegedly entered the Wilco/Hess at 3610 W Wendover Ave. on Wednesday and demanded money at gunpoint.
Police said when the clerk tried getting away; she was shot twice, once in each leg.
The suspects were last seen running toward the West Camann Street and West Wendover Avenue intersection, police said.
The investigation is ongoing and no other details were immediately available.
Authorities said Wilco/Hess is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to the arrest and indictment of the suspects. The Greensboro/Guilford County Crime Stoppers is offering a reward of up to $2,000.
Surveillance images of the suspects are pictured above. Anyone with any information can call Crime Stoppers at 373-1000 or text keyword BADBOYZ and your tip to 274637. Callers can remain anonymous.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave