Up to $12K offered for info on shooting suspects
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Up to $12,000 is being offering for information on two suspects accused of shooting a Greensboro gas station clerk in his legs.
The two suspects allegedly entered the Wilco/Hess at 3610 W Wendover Ave. on Wednesday and demanded money at gunpoint.
Police said when the clerk tried getting away; she was shot twice, once in each leg.
The suspects were last seen running toward the West Camann Street and West Wendover Avenue intersection, police said.
The investigation is ongoing and no other details were immediately available.
Authorities said Wilco/Hess is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to the arrest and indictment of the suspects. The Greensboro/Guilford County Crime Stoppers is offering a reward of up to $2,000.
Surveillance images of the suspects are pictured above. Anyone with any information can call Crime Stoppers at 373-1000 or text keyword BADBOYZ and your tip to 274637. Callers can remain anonymous.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview