Making the back-to-school transition smooth for your kids
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — On Tuesday during the FOX8 Morning News, Shannon Smith got some advice on how to make the back-to-school transition smooth for your kids.
Imprints is a nonprofit that offers parent education and support for parents with children of all ages. They serve Forsyth County in addition to surrounding counties.
For more information, visit imprintsforfamilies.org.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave