Kopper Top center recognized for work in the community
LIBERTY, N.C. — The Kopper Top Life Learning Center is being highlighted for its work in the community.
Citgo awarded the non-profit organization $5,000 in gas money as part of its Fueling Good program.
The company stopped by the Kopper Top farm in Liberty on Thursday to shoot a film that showcases the group’s involvement in the community, which includes animal-assisted therapy for people with or without disabilities.
For more information about the organization, visit koppertop.org.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k