How to address ageism as a young job seeker
For recent graduates, finding a job can be a bit of a catch-22 — employers want you to have experience, but they often aren’t willing to give it to you.
On Tuesday during the FOX8 Morning News, career expert Randy Wooden stopped by to discuss how ageism can affect young job seekers and what you can do to fight the stereotypes.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it