Obama, Past Presidents Honor ’63 March and MLK’s Dream
August 28th, 2013, three living presidents took part in a ceremony honoring the 50th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr’s I Have a Dream speech. They also honored those who participated in the 1963 March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom.
FOX8 was the only Triad station with a crew in DC to cover this historic milestone. Kerry Charles some people about how far the nation has come, regarding diversity and economics, in the last fifty years.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home