Cyclist injured after hit and run in High Point
HIGH POINT, N.C. — A man on a bike was hurt in a hit and run Wednesday night in High Point.
Police were called to the scene just after 8:45 p.m. on Clish Place near Brentwood Street. Police believe the cyclist called 911.
The victim was taken to High Point Regional Hospital with back and shoulder injuries, police said. The injuries are not life-threatening.
Police are still looking for the driver, who last seen driving toward Brentwood Street. The victim was unable to provide a complete description of the vehicle.
No other details were available.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview