8 tailgating recipes from the chefs at GTCC
JAMESTOWN, N.C. — Ready for some football?? On this edition of Recipe Wednesday, FOX8′s Shannon Smith was at Guilford Technical Community College where the culinary instructors showed us how to host a football game complete with all the right tailgating snacks.
The featured recipes include Crisp Spicy Southern Mustard Coleslaw, Hoagie Dip, Pork-bellied Jalapeno Poppers, Beer-basted Pulled Pork Sliders, Chocolate-dipped “Strawberry Footballs,” Deviled “Footballs,” Seven-layer Dip Parfaits and Very Berry Truffle.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview