8 tailgating recipes from the chefs at GTCC
JAMESTOWN, N.C. — Ready for some football?? On this edition of Recipe Wednesday, FOX8′s Shannon Smith was at Guilford Technical Community College where the culinary instructors showed us how to host a football game complete with all the right tailgating snacks.
The featured recipes include Crisp Spicy Southern Mustard Coleslaw, Hoagie Dip, Pork-bellied Jalapeno Poppers, Beer-basted Pulled Pork Sliders, Chocolate-dipped “Strawberry Footballs,” Deviled “Footballs,” Seven-layer Dip Parfaits and Very Berry Truffle.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault