Clearing up Controversy with MLK Memorial
Wednesday marks 50 years since thousands gathered in Washington, DC for the March on Washington, where Martin Luther King Jr. delivered his “I Have a Dream” speech to the200,000 who packed the National Mall.
Some of our neighbors from the Piedmont-Triad were in the crowd that day and have fond memories of the nation coming together.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting