Longtime Greensboro Residents Remember ’63 March on Washington
John Marshall and Vickie Kilimanjaro are longtime Greensboro residents. They attended the 1963 March on Washington and shared fond memories of the march with FOX8.
Four years after the march, The Kilimanjaros founded The Carolina Peacemaker. The name, they say, is a nod to Dr. King and all of those who stood for non-violence.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting