Longtime Greensboro Residents Remember ’63 March on Washington
John Marshall and Vickie Kilimanjaro are longtime Greensboro residents. They attended the 1963 March on Washington and shared fond memories of the march with FOX8.
Four years after the march, The Kilimanjaros founded The Carolina Peacemaker. The name, they say, is a nod to Dr. King and all of those who stood for non-violence.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault