Humidity returns today
Expect skies to become partly cloudy Tuesday afternoon as highs approach 89 degrees in the Triad.
Our rain chances will remain low for Tuesday at less than 20 percent, but there will be an increasing chance of afternoon showers and thunderstorms Wednesday and Thursday. Total rainfall through Saturday is expected to be as much as one inch for the Triad, with closer to 3/4 inch to the west and south.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault