Winston-Salem woman’s brownie recipe wins national contest
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Nikki Miller of Winston-Salem is a food blogger who recently won a national Brownie Dessert Contest sponsored by Dixie Crystals Sugar.
As winner, Miller’s “Strawberry Red Wine Cream Cheese Brownies” were the featured dessert at the Food & Wine Conference in Orlando, Fla. in July. Dixie Crystal’s executive chef, Eddy Van Damme, selected Miller’s as the winning recipe from all the entries.
Miller shared her winning recipe with us. Click here for her Strawberry Red Wine Cream Cheese Brownies recipe.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave