Man sought in armed Davidson County home invasion
Andrew Michael Brackman (Photos provided by: Davidson County Sheriff's Office)
DAVIDSON COUNTY, N.C. — Deputies are searching for a man suspected of being involved in an armed home invasion that took place earlier this month in Davidson County.
According to the Davidson County Sheriff’s Office, 20-year-old Andrew Michael Brackman is wanted in connection with a home invasion and armed robbery that occurred in the southeastern part of the county on Friday, Aug. 16. Three suspects have already been arrested in connection with the case.
Brackman faces charges including first-degree burglary, robbery with a dangerous weapon and kidnapping.
Deputies say Brackman is considered “armed and dangerous.” Anyone who sees the suspect is advised not to confront him.
Brackman is described as standing 5’7″ tall and weighing 150 pounds.
Anyone with information about Brackman’s whereabouts is asked to call the sheriff’s office at (336) 242-2105 or Crimestoppers at 243-2400.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview