Second trial to start for Greensboro murder suspect
Robert Teon Ingram (WGHP)
GREENSBORO, N.C. — The second trial for a man accused of killing a nightclub security guard in Greensboro is planned to start Monday.
Robert Teon Ingram is charged with first-degree murder in the death of 54-year-old Winfred Hunt.
Officials said Hunt was shot and killed after breaking up a fight at the former Players Club at 2507 High Point Road on Feb. 18, 2011. Hunt had worked security at the club.
Ingram went on trial in April, but the judge declared a mistrial during deliberations.
Juror number four said he could no longer deliberate because his brother gave him details about the shooting.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy