Burglars steal $2,500 in prescriptions from Pleasant Garden pharmacy
PLEASANT GARDEN, N.C. — Investigators are asking for the public’s help in identifying a number of culprits who burglarized a Guilford County pharmacy last week.
According to a Crimestoppers notice, the suspects in the above photos broke inside the Pleasant Garden Drug Store at 4822 Pleasant Garden Road shortly after 11:45 p.m. Friday.
Police did not specify how many suspects were involved, but they said the burglars made off with an estimated $2,500 in prescription medications.
The same pharmacy was targeted by burglars on June 15. In that incident, authorities said two men dressed in all black with masks and gloves stole $11,000 worth of prescription medicine. It was not clear if the suspects were ever caught or identified.
Anyone with information about either burglary is asked to call Crimestoppers at 373-1000.Submit Your Photo
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault