The joy of a private vacation home–without spending the money!
That’s the lure of timeshares, where you split the cost of a vacation spot with other owners.
However, timeshares can come with other costs that you may not think about.
Under North Carolina law, you have a three-day right to cancel a timeshare contract.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it