The joy of a private vacation home–without spending the money!
That’s the lure of timeshares, where you split the cost of a vacation spot with other owners.
However, timeshares can come with other costs that you may not think about.
Under North Carolina law, you have a three-day right to cancel a timeshare contract.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old