Suspect arrested, charged with robbing Clemmons bank
Mark Justin Daniels, 27
CLEMMONS, N.C. — Deputies have arrested a man who robbed the State Employee’s Credit Union in Clemmons on Monday.
The bank at 1025 S. Peace Haven Road was robbed on Monday around 12:50 p.m.
Within hours of the robbery, investigators had identified the suspect and he was taken into custody on Tuesday in the 2100 block of Peters Creek Parkway.
Mark Justin Daniels, 27, of 5720 Southwest Acres Drive, Clemmons, has been charged with one count of robbery with a dangerous weapon.
Daniels is being held in the Forsyth County Detention Center on $150,000 bond. His hearing is set for Sept. 12.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.