Suspect arrested, charged with robbing Clemmons bank
Mark Justin Daniels, 27
CLEMMONS, N.C. — Deputies have arrested a man who robbed the State Employee’s Credit Union in Clemmons on Monday.
The bank at 1025 S. Peace Haven Road was robbed on Monday around 12:50 p.m.
Within hours of the robbery, investigators had identified the suspect and he was taken into custody on Tuesday in the 2100 block of Peters Creek Parkway.
Mark Justin Daniels, 27, of 5720 Southwest Acres Drive, Clemmons, has been charged with one count of robbery with a dangerous weapon.
Daniels is being held in the Forsyth County Detention Center on $150,000 bond. His hearing is set for Sept. 12.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault