Allegiant announces new nonstop flight from Concord to Orlando
CONCORD, N.C. — Allegiant announced Tuesday new, nonstop jet service between Concord and Orlando via Orlando-Sanford International Airport, beginning Dec. 20.
The new flights will operate twice weekly between Concord Regional Airport (JQF) and Orlando-Sanford International Airport (SFB)
“We are pleased to extend our affordable and convenient travel option to the residents of Concord,” said Andrew C. Levy, Allegiant Travel Company President. “We are confident the community will appreciate the convenience of flying nonstop to Orlando and the value of bundling their air, hotel and car rental reservation together through us.”
To celebrate, Allegiant will introduce the new service with roundtrip fares as low as $99. Tickets coming soon.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave