Allegiant announces new nonstop flight from Concord to Orlando
CONCORD, N.C. — Allegiant announced Tuesday new, nonstop jet service between Concord and Orlando via Orlando-Sanford International Airport, beginning Dec. 20.
The new flights will operate twice weekly between Concord Regional Airport (JQF) and Orlando-Sanford International Airport (SFB)
“We are pleased to extend our affordable and convenient travel option to the residents of Concord,” said Andrew C. Levy, Allegiant Travel Company President. “We are confident the community will appreciate the convenience of flying nonstop to Orlando and the value of bundling their air, hotel and car rental reservation together through us.”
To celebrate, Allegiant will introduce the new service with roundtrip fares as low as $99. Tickets coming soon.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview