Lowe’s employees help spruce up Greensboro Performing Arts
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Lowe’s Home Improvement employees are sprucing up the Greensboro Performing Arts as part of its annual “Heroes Project.”
Volunteers from all four Greensboro stores got to work on Monday painting, updating bathrooms and installing insulation at the center.
Founder Suzanne Vandergrift says the $5,000 in improvements will go a long way.
“I’m thrilled. I don’t know what else to say, because it’s been such a huge thing. It’s very overwhelming, but in a very positive way,” Vandergrift said.
All work will be finished before the start of the fall session on Friday.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home