Lowe’s employees help spruce up Greensboro Performing Arts
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Lowe’s Home Improvement employees are sprucing up the Greensboro Performing Arts as part of its annual “Heroes Project.”
Volunteers from all four Greensboro stores got to work on Monday painting, updating bathrooms and installing insulation at the center.
Founder Suzanne Vandergrift says the $5,000 in improvements will go a long way.
“I’m thrilled. I don’t know what else to say, because it’s been such a huge thing. It’s very overwhelming, but in a very positive way,” Vandergrift said.
All work will be finished before the start of the fall session on Friday.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview