Annual Hospice Taste of the Town Tuesday in High Point
HIGH POINT, N.C. — More than 40 restaurants, caterers and vendors will take part in the 25th annual Taste of the Town to benefit the Hospice of the Piedmont Tuesday evening.
The event will take place at Oak Hollow Mall from 5:30–8:30 p.m.
Guests will get the chance to sample many different types of food and participate in the silent auction.
Entry tickets are $10 each and include three food “taste” tickets; children under six are admitted free. Additional food tickets are $1 each.
Find additional information here.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave