Annual Hospice Taste of the Town Tuesday in High Point
HIGH POINT, N.C. — More than 40 restaurants, caterers and vendors will take part in the 25th annual Taste of the Town to benefit the Hospice of the Piedmont Tuesday evening.
The event will take place at Oak Hollow Mall from 5:30–8:30 p.m.
Guests will get the chance to sample many different types of food and participate in the silent auction.
Entry tickets are $10 each and include three food “taste” tickets; children under six are admitted free. Additional food tickets are $1 each.
Find additional information here.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK