HanesBrands sample sale price list, hours
2011 Hanesbrands Sample Sale
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — HanesBrands’ annual sample sale starts Friday in Winston-Salem.
This year, HanesBrands combined its efforts with United Way to create a longer sale with extended shopping hours. A portion of sales proceeds will benefit the United Way.
The 2013 Community Sale will span over nine days in the Education Building at the Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum Complex located at 2825 University Parkway.
Sale hours are:
- from 1 to 6 p.m. Friday
- from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday
- from 1 to 6 p.m. Sunday
- from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Aug. 19 through Friday, Aug. 23
- from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 24
Full price list:
- All Duofold Branded Product — $5
- Champion Kids — $4
- Champion Adult — $6
- Champion Sports Bras — $5
- Coats / Blazers / Robes / Dresses / Swimwear (all packaged sets) — $5
- First Quality Bras — $4
- Hanes / Just My Size Tops and Bottoms (children and adults) — $3
- Men’s Underwear (Hanes, Champion and ComfortSoft) — $1 each
- Hanes Children’s Underwear — $1 for 2 pairs
- Panties — $1 for 2 pairs
- Hosiery / Legwear — $1 for 2 pairs
- Socks (all brands) — $1 for 2 pairs
- Red Tag Items — $2 each
UPDATE: HanesBrands officials announced Wednesday that the company is adding additional inventory of athletic apparel, socks and underwear to its offerings at the sale. Featured products range in price between $1 and $6 and include the Hanes, Outer Banks, Just My Size, Bali, Playtex barely there, L’eggs and Champion brands.
All purchases at the sale are final. No refunds or exchanges will be offered.
Accepted forms of payment include cash, credit and debit cards, but not personal checks.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child