Paralyzed bride walks down the aisle
An Ohio woman had a very special wedding day when she was able to walk down the aisle despite being paralyzed from the waist down.
Flanked by her father and trainer, Steve Beale made the inspiration walk down the aisle after working up to the moment for months.
Beale was paralyzed in a car accident seven years ago. During her recovery, she vowed to walk on her wedding day as she became Mrs. Jared Vanausdale.
After the ceremony, Vanausdale carried his bride back down the aisle — excited to begin their future together.
Beale’s best friend, Brianna Mullinger, says she couldn’t be more proud of the newlywed.
“I’m so proud of her. Seeing her walk down the aisle is probably the most important part,” Mullinger said. “I loved it. It was amazing. She’s worked so hard for it.”
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview