Paralyzed bride walks down the aisle
An Ohio woman had a very special wedding day when she was able to walk down the aisle despite being paralyzed from the waist down.
Flanked by her father and trainer, Steve Beale made the inspiration walk down the aisle after working up to the moment for months.
Beale was paralyzed in a car accident seven years ago. During her recovery, she vowed to walk on her wedding day as she became Mrs. Jared Vanausdale.
After the ceremony, Vanausdale carried his bride back down the aisle — excited to begin their future together.
Beale’s best friend, Brianna Mullinger, says she couldn’t be more proud of the newlywed.
“I’m so proud of her. Seeing her walk down the aisle is probably the most important part,” Mullinger said. “I loved it. It was amazing. She’s worked so hard for it.”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k