Iams food recall over salmonella concerns
Pet food manufacturer Iams on Wednesday announced a voluntary recall of some of its dry food products over concerns of possible salmonella contamination.
In a news release on Iams.com, officials said, “Although to date, no health effects have been reported, there is the potential for salmonella contamination.”
Most of the products affected by the recall were distributed across the East Coast, officials said.
All retailers have been notified of the affected products and are working to remove them from stores, officials said.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'