Hyundai recall impacts 239,000 vehicles
The recall affects 215,000 Sonata midsize sedans from the 2006 to 2010 model years and 24,000 Azera full-size sedans from 2006 to 2011.
Hyundai says salt can corrode the rear suspension crossmember, which is part of the vehicle’s frame.
In advanced cases, the crossmember could detach from the control arms that lead to the wheels, which could affect wheel alignment and increase the risk of a crash.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k