Greensboro 7th grader’s insane windmill dunk featured on ESPN
William Dillard, 13, a 6’3″ seventh-grader at Greensboro Day School, is getting national attention after video of his insane windmill dunk was posted on YouTube.
City League Hoops, who shot the footage of Dillard’s dunk at Chris Paul’s 2013 CP3 Rising Stars National Event, described the Class of 2018 talent as “the best player the camp had to offer in the younger classes.”
“Owning downright absurd athleticism, he shut the gym down with a filthy windmill, blew past his man off the dribble, and finished above the rim on the regular.” - City League Hoops
His dunk is also one of the finalists for ESPN SportsCenter’s ‘Best of the Best.’
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave