Center offers help with weight management in Winston-Salem
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Losing weight means a complete lifestyle change — especially when it comes to your diet. But changing what you eat isn’t easy.
Luckily, the Weight Management Center at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center helps individuals with this. The center’s co-director, Dr. Jamy Ard, stopped by the FOX8 studios Thursday morning to talk about how the center can help.
For more information about the center, visit wakehealth.edu.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k