Tips for preparing quick, healthy meals
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Katie Boles, a registered dietician with Brenner Fit at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, stopped by the FOX8 studios Tuesday morning with some tips on how to prepare quick, healthy meals for your family.
In the video above, Boles talks about the best way to start when it comes to healthy meals, how to make time for them, whether or not frozen foods are OK to use, other meat options and the importance of including fruit in each meal.
For more advice, visit wakehealth.edu.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.