Tips for preparing quick, healthy meals
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Katie Boles, a registered dietician with Brenner Fit at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, stopped by the FOX8 studios Tuesday morning with some tips on how to prepare quick, healthy meals for your family.
In the video above, Boles talks about the best way to start when it comes to healthy meals, how to make time for them, whether or not frozen foods are OK to use, other meat options and the importance of including fruit in each meal.
For more advice, visit wakehealth.edu.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child