New Walmart Neighborhood Market opens Wednesday in High Point
HIGH POINT, N.C. — The new Walmart Neighborhood Market at the corner of Wendover Ave. and Penny Road will open Wednesday morning at 7:30 a.m.
The 42,000-square-foot store is a quarter of the size of a Walmart Supercenter and will feature a grocery section, fresh produce and a pharmacy.
Walmart is also building a new Neighborhood Market location in Greensboro on High Point Road. The store will be located inside the old Borders Bookstore location at 3605 High Point Road.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview