New Walmart Neighborhood Market opens Wednesday in High Point
HIGH POINT, N.C. — The new Walmart Neighborhood Market at the corner of Wendover Ave. and Penny Road will open Wednesday morning at 7:30 a.m.
The 42,000-square-foot store is a quarter of the size of a Walmart Supercenter and will feature a grocery section, fresh produce and a pharmacy.
Walmart is also building a new Neighborhood Market location in Greensboro on High Point Road. The store will be located inside the old Borders Bookstore location at 3605 High Point Road.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave