Lexington-based Lolly Wolly Doodle continues to grow
LEXINGTON, N.C. — An infusion of cash and dedicated customers are fueling the growth of Lexington-based Lolly Wolly Doodle.
The children’s clothing company is planning to hire 100 new employees, expand their sewing operations and move their distribution center into an 80,000 square foot building all within the next year.
“My head spins on how much we have to do. I don’t think we stopped and realized the mountains we already climbed,” said Lolly Wolly Doodle’s founder Brandi Tysinger.
Tysinger started the company in her home in 2008 as an Ebay store creating cute, affordable clothing for kids. The company has since expanded its operation through various social media sites and in June, Revolution Growth invested an additional $20 million in the company.
Lolly Wolly Doodle sell the majority of their children’s clothing through their Facebook page.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k