Charges filed in deadly US 29 accident
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Charges have been filed in a deadly accident on US-29 that killed a Greensboro woman on Sunday.
Willie B. Cornwell lll, 20, has been charged with careless and reckless driving, and misdemeanor death by motor vehicle after police say he lost control of his car coming around a curve and hit two trees.
The passenger, Jasmine Rose Harris, 18, was pronounced dead at the scene. Another passenger was seriously injured.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview