Becoming a foster parent
There are more than 400,000 children living in foster care in the U.S., so the need for foster parents is greater than ever.
Foster parent Mara Lovejoy proves that all you really need to become the parent of a foster child is the ability to open your heart and home to children.
If you want more information about adopting a child in foster care, call Seven Homes Forever Family at (888) 365-FAMILy or log on to foreverfamily.org.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants