Becoming a foster parent
There are more than 400,000 children living in foster care in the U.S., so the need for foster parents is greater than ever.
Foster parent Mara Lovejoy proves that all you really need to become the parent of a foster child is the ability to open your heart and home to children.
If you want more information about adopting a child in foster care, call Seven Homes Forever Family at (888) 365-FAMILy or log on to foreverfamily.org.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy