Cut energy costs with LED bulbs
How many lightbulbs do you have in your house? On average it’s about 30, and they can drive up your energy bill!
The incandescent (CFL) light bulb, on average, uses about $7.00 worth of energy a year, but there are new options that cut that cost in half.
An LED bulb typically costs $1.00 a year to operate–a savings of $180.00 a year for the average family home.
LED bulbs don’t contain mercury and instantly turn on, instead of the delay you get with a CFL bulb.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK