Stalled front to bring chance of thunderstorms Monday
With a stalled front sitting across the region, we could see a few thunderstorms on Monday.
An approaching cold front will bring a better chance for showers and thunderstorms on Tuesday.
For the rest of the week, Tuesday’s front will sit across the Southeast.
This will keep our weather unsettled and scattered showers and thunderstorms will remain in the forecast.
By Friday evening, we could finish with rain totals between 1 to 3 inches.
Monday will be warm and muggy with highs around 90 degrees. Tuesday will be cooler with highs in the mid to upper 80s. Afternoon highs on Wednesday will in the low 80s.
Our temperature fall will continue with highs only in the upper 70s on Thursday. Friday afternoon highs will be closer to 80 degrees.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave