Developer plans hotel for downtown Greensboro
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Developer Roy Carroll told the Greensboro News & Record Friday that he plans to put a hotel at the corner of North Eugene Street and Lindsey Street in downtown Greensboro.
Carroll told the paper the progress on a potential performing arts center just down the street at Summit Avenue and North Elm Street contributed to his plans.
Carroll said the hotel could be a seven or eight-story building. He already owns the two buildings currently located on that corner.
Read more: The Greensboro News & Record
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave